HR development is an effort that can be done by companies to form quality employees by having skills, work abilities and work loyalty to the company. The HR development strategy basically cannot only be done through education and skills development. But there are many ways that companies can do to create HR development programs, such as replacing a manual system into an automated system using
Why Does Human Resource Development Need to Be Done?
HR development strategy is a plan on how the quality of human resources can develop towards better and increase
HR Development Program Planning
HR development strategies can work well if accompanied by a well-planned program. So that it is expected to be able to help the achievement of objectives in producing quality human resources. Planning an HR development program has several objectives, namely:
- Determine the quality of employees.
- Guarantee the availability of employees in the present as well as in the future.
- Minimize the occurrence of errors in the implementation of work tasks.
- Ease the coordination process to improve employee performance optimally.
- Avoid employee excess or lack.
- Being a reference in the implementation of work tasks related to employment.
- Become a guideline in determining employee recruitment, selection, and discipline programs.
- Become a foundation in carrying out employee assessments.
Steps for Making an HR Development Program
How to make a well-planned HR development program? The following are the steps you can follow to create an HR development program with good and thorough planning:
-The initial step that must be taken is to determine and develop the HR targets, objectives, and priorities needed.
-Making policies that support program socialization until the implementation of the HR development program.
– Make a projection of the availability of HR, or make an estimate of the number of employees needed and consider the needs of employees in the future.
– Organizing employee skills training programs.
If the steps in making the HR development program above have been implemented, it should be evaluated first. This evaluation stage refers to the stages that have been made previously. This serves to predict whether the planned program will succeed or still needs revision to perfect the next HR development programs.
HR development is an effort that can be done to shape and produce quality people who have the skills, abilities and loyalty in carrying out their work in a company. HR development strategy needs to be done considering that in the current technological era many companies are competing to get
Having quality employees is the biggest asset