The services of Spectrum are perfect for nomads in every possible way. The benefit of Spectrum is not only contract-free but also assists its customers in terminating their previous Internet service providers’ agreement by offering to pay a $500 off termination fee. If you are not satisfied with Spectrum’s services, you can always opt for the money-back option of Spectrum within 30 days. Even though the television packages of Spectrum are in the higher price range, there are many benefits to opting for Spectrum. Spectrum allows customers to combine the services of TV, Internet, and phone. Even though the customer service scores of Spectrum are mixed with the western side customers reporting more satisfaction than others, experts recommend that you look into all of the cable-TV services available in your region before you decide. When you subscribe, make sure to check for the essential things.
The cost of the package will depend on the number of channels available with the company.
Plans and pricing of Spectrum
Spectrum TV select
- This plan is available at $45 per month for 12 months.
- You can avail of over 125 channels in this plan.
- The popular channels are available with this plan are ESPN, ABC, Fox, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, HGTV, etc.
Spectrum TV Silver
- This plan is available at $65 per month for 12 months.
- You can avail 175 channels in this plan.
- The popular channels included in this plan are NBA TV, NFL Network, Disney XD, MLB, and Nick Jr.
Spectrum TV Gold
- This plan is available at $85 per month for 12 months.
- You can avail of over 200 channels in this plan.
- The popular channels included in this plan are stars, EPI acts, BBC world news, HBO, and Boomerang.
What about the claim of Spectrum?
Spectrum cable claims to be the greatest in-home entertainment compared to its competitors. On one side, the bundle option of Spectrum includes everything you may need, allowing you to subscribe to all your favorite networks and premium channels. However, on the other hand, there are no tempting exclusive options in the case of Spectrum. You will get much better features like a fantasy football channel when you opt for DirecTV deluxe sports subscription. The fantasy football channel option allows premium networks to feature and also shows the out-of-market games. With Spectrum, there is no such exclusive offering of entertainment.
Another drawback with Spectrum is that it does not provide any information on the DVR system. The competitors offered ample details on the DVR system. They mentioned that their DVR system could easily record 16 episodes in one go and store around 300 hours of Netflix and video integration. However, if you choose to go with Spectrum, their DVR may be okay but do not expect to be amazed by the features.
Advantages of opting for Spectrum TV
- Spectrum does not force the customer into any obligation.
- The bundle option Spectrum is impressive and allows the customers to pay one amount for availing the services of phone, TV, and Internet.
Disadvantages of opting for Spectrum TV network
- The customer service of Spectrum needs a lot of work.
- DVR services Spectrum is also very basic. They do not provide information about the DVR, due to which customers feel left in the dark.
Highlights of opting for Spectrum
When you opt for Spectrum, you do not have to worry about getting tied into any contract-type situation. There are no commitments to sign, and you have the option of a 30-day money-back if you do not like their services. The lack of commitment and money-back option are the most notable features of Spectrum. If you are unhappy with the service Spectrum, you can terminate at any point without worrying about the termination fee. You will also get back the money if you decide to cancel the subscription to Spectrum within 30 days after signing up for the program.
All of the plans of Spectrum are contract-free, making them great for people who have a short-term type living scenario. If you have TV services without a contract, it is a fantastic luxury whether you are in the military, a college student, or are planning to relocate shortly.
Furthermore, if you are already in contact with another cable-TV service provider, Spectrum will cover the termination fees up to $500 by the contract buyout plan. However, to be eligible for the contract buyout option, you must have subscribed to the double-play or the triple-play package of Spectrum.
Combining different benefits
The triple play package of Spectrum is jampacked with multiple promotional gifts. If you need important services like a phone, TV, and Internet, Spectrum will be very appealing for you. There are no data caps, and there is also the availability of a free modem that allows you to browse, watch and download without any restriction.